quotes of mechanical engineering, the four engineering branches
According to wikipedia, engineering is considered to consist of the four major branches of chemical engineering, civil engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering. Some people think that the Mechanical engineering community is the broadest and oldest community around these 4 branches. This community mostly deals with engineering mathematics, physics, and materials science or material engineering to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems.
When you just graduated from mechanical engineering study, what was your dream? did you have a special quote from the mechanical engineer student? My first dream was I got a job whatever the salary. At that time, I did not concern to pursue high salary.
Normally, a freshly graduated engineer pursue a job to increase his working experience and knowledge. After he worked for 3 – 5 years, he would have a set of skill to find a better job with a higher salary. A fresh graduate engineer must understand his strength and use it to get the optimum salary. In a Petrochemical company, mostly an employee with Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering background has better opportunity to get a better career than Mechanical Engineer. In a trading company, an employee having marketing skill will have a better opportunity than an employee having mechanical skill. Mechanical engineer has great opportunity to pursue career in a EPC company or in a oil and gas company.
Mechanical engineering quotes
Everyone needs some spirit, we may need a hero. Some quotes may boost your spirit. Here some quotes from Mechanical Engineer that you need during your boring day.
- “Here is my jobs. To lift people up and bring them home safely”
- “Make it work, make it happen and make it right. Once you create something, your name is on it”
- “I want to prove to myself that I could do it. And I never quit on it”
my best mechanical engineer quotes:
“A mechanical engineer is the most accurate and precision people. He designs a product in detail.
Opposite of mechanical engineer, the subsurface engineer always bring a pencil on his right hand and an eraser on the left hand. He just make a design or estimation and then he erases it.”
mechanical engineer quotes from a mechanical engineering student
- more you learn and practice, the probability of success increase
- increase your creativity to get a better opportunity
- 3 success factor: hard work, talent and lucky
mechanical engineer quotes from an experienced engineer
- we cannot solve all problem, but our friends may help us to solve it
mechanical engineer quotes from a leader
- in a higher career position, the work challenge switch from technical /mechanical problem to a strategic problem.
mechanical engineer quotes from a vice president
- we are not manufacturing a car, but we are making money
- sometimes we have rowed the boat with all the strength, but the wind direction is opposite to the direction of our boat
Archimedes – was born in 287 BC. e. in the city of Syracuse, the island of Sicily. Ancient Greek mathematician, physicist, mechanic and engineer. He laid the foundations of mechanics, hydro-statics, the author of a number of important inventions. The author of scientific works – “Quadrature of the Parabola”, “On the Ball and the Cylinder”, “On the Spirals”, “On the Equilibrium of Flat Figures”, “On Floating Bodies”, etc. He died in 212 BC. e., Syracuse.
Aphorisms and quotes, phrases, phrases Archimedes.
- Time is free, but it is priceless.
- Give me a fulcrum and I will shift the Earth.
- A sale begins when a customer says yes.
- Love is a theorem that must be proved every day.
- People become successful the minute they decide who to be.
- Many people can listen, but few people actually hear.
- Be silent until you are able to say something that is more useful than your silence.
- Find something that you love to do, and you will not work a day in your life.
- If you want others to believe in you, you must first convince them that you believe in them.
- If I had another Earth at which I could stand, I would move our place.
- Good habits are as exciting as bad habits, and much more rewarding.
- When a person with money meets a person with experience, a person with experience leaves with money, and a person with money leaves with experience.
quotes for mechanical engineers
- What science is today is technology tomorrow.
- Technique technique, but the elevator breaks more often than the stairs.
- Lets If you spoil the car long enough, it will break.
- You can provide protection from the fool, but only from the non-inventive.
- A mechanic is a person thinking with a wrench.
- Having spent three quarters of an hour on repairs, you will find a way to do it in five minutes.
- It is never known why an extra part is needed until you throw it away.
- An engineer is a person who can explain how a device works, but cannot explain why it does not work.
- An engineer is a person who is able to take a theory and attach wheels to it.
- Engineering is the ability for 1 million dollars to do what every fool can do for 5 million.
- The impetus for technological progress is our defenselessness against technology.
- You should study harder as an engineer than as a surgeon. A surgeon’s mistake is worth only one person’s life.
- The further civilization advances, the more helpless a person becomes when a power outage occurs.
- When a new technology approaches us, one who has not become part of the steam rink becomes part of the bridge.
- Technocratic imperative: “Everything that can be implemented must be implemented.”
- We live in a society that is completely dependent on science and technology and in which few people know at least anything about science and technology.
- We were developed enough to build a car, but too primitive to use it.
- The danger of the past was that people would become slaves. The danger of the future is that humans will become robots.
- As machines become more and more like humans, people become more and more like machines.
- If the technology worked flawlessly, we would all be out of work . In the factory of the future, only two employees will be employed: a man and a dog. A man will be needed in order to feed the dog. A dog will be needed in order not to allow a person to touch the equipment.
- My new phone is amazing, my computer is wonderful, my calculator is perfection itself, but, Lord, where have my brains gone? …
- The farther, the easier it is for modern technology to turn fictions and conjectures, fantasies and hypotheses into reality, arming a person in his struggle for life.
- What to do? Discard all those improvements in life, all the power that humanity has acquired? Forget what it learned? Impossible. No matter how maliciously these mental acquisitions are used, they are nevertheless acquisitions, and people cannot forget them.
- There are no limits to fantasy, no limits to the penetration of reason, no limits to the technical power that conquers nature .
- A machine has become, remains and will remain the most dangerous destroyer of man, if he himself is not isolated from the machine.
- Undoubtedly, man went astray when he interpreted his nature within the framework of machine civilization.
- Technique is as old as life moving freely in space.
- The essence of technology is fraught with itself – what we least expect – the possible sprouts of salvation.
- A cannon is an invention that suggests itself.
- Technique comes to the rescue of any desire and any fear.
- Technique is something that a person is now forced to bear, as they bring their lot, rejection of it for him would be tantamount to self-denial.
- Man is less and less able to tame his power over technology.
- A person can do what his technique can, but at the same time this technique is not able to save him from himself.
- There is no doubt that with the help of the technical means now available to us, human error can easily cross those borders beyond which something devilish appears in it.
- The machine causes fear that it works by itself, and gives pleasure that it works properly.
- Scientists, technicians, and equipment are not bought to learn the truth, but to increase productivity.
- In its depths, a robot is always a slave.
So, what is your best mechanical engineering quotes?